5/24/2013

Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann paying little attention to transfer talk

Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann is reluctant to be drawn on speculation linking him with a summer switch. Reports suggest that a number of clubs, including Arsenal and AC Milan, are keen on adding the Frenchman to their ranks.
The 22-year-old has flourished in Spain since stepping out of Sociedad's academy system to become a first-team regular.

His progress has drawn admiring glances from afar, but Griezmann claims to be paying little attention to the rumours.

"Really, they are all rumours and I am fine," he told El Mundo Deportivo.

"I'm happy and comfortable. I have a contract until 2016 and will not think about anything else.

"I am enjoying it here. I do not see myself anywhere other than Real."

No comments:

Post a Comment