7/02/2013

Antoine Griezmann rules out a move away from Real Sociedad

After helping Real Sociedad secure a Champions League spot last season, Antoine Griezmann has ruled out a move away from the club while also addressing his desire to feature for the French National Team. Marca recently reported an interview conducted with Real Sociedad star Antoine Griezmann in which the French international made it clear that he will not be leaving the club this summer.

“The rumors are part of this world. They flatter me, but I have a contract with Real. Maybe someday I will leave, but not now. I’m looking forward to playing in Champions League with my team.”
The 22-year-old attacker then went on to discuss what Real Soceidad’s incredible season was like last season.
“It was a season rich in emotions. We beat teams like Barcelona and Valencia, demonstrating our collective and individual capabilities. We fought for the Champions League qualifiers against great teams and overcome them. Was it a surprise? I know the level of my teammates.”
Griezmann then addressed his own personal play which helped La Real to such a stellar campaign.
“I am very pleased with last season, both collectively and individually. As a team, we managed a place in the previous Champions and on an individual level I was regular starter and I beat my number of goals in a season.
The French starlet then concluded his discussion by stating his desire to reach the French National Team before the World Cup in Brazil.
“I will give everything to be able to wear the shirt of France. That means so much to me. I’ve never spoken with Mr. Deschamps, but I get the impression that he is a person of integrity and that if I play well, he will be informed of my performance. I will give everything and the future will tell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment