8/01/2012

Griezmann: I dream of playing for France at 2014 World Cup

The Real Sociedad winger is hoping for a successful season with the Basque giants and is eager to get into the international reckoning for Les Bleus. Antoine Griezmann has admitted that he is dreaming of playing for France in the 2014 World Cup.
The 21-year-old Real Sociedad winger has grown in stature at the Basque club over the last 12 months and has been linked with a move to bigger clubs on a number of occasions in the recent past. 

However, the tricky attacker has confessed that he is dedicated to playing for Sociedad, and hopes that strong performances can force him into the international fold.

“Playing in Europe with Sociedad and with France at the World Cup are my dreams,” he toldMarca.

“I dream of going to Brazil with France. Hopefully playing well with Sociedad can help me get into the national team soon."

The youngster also admitted that he has become more committed to the game as he strives for bigger goals for club and country.

“I'm more focused than ever on having a great season. I'm more serious about football, resting more and better prepared for training and games," he confessed.

“I want to have a great year, and hopefully I can. Qualifying for Europe would fulfill a dream. I think we have very good squad and we can fight for it.

“We must continue as strong as last season at home and improve away from home to be in contention. Consistency is important in trying to reach Europe."

No comments:

Post a Comment